Monday, July 12, 2010

Way Behind...

I was doing pretty well with the once a month post until Adalyn arrived, but I am going to make an attempt at getting back on track and possibly post more often from here on out. I think the key is to do a little everyday instead of the major posts of all events that I have previously done. Soooo... over the next few days, I will catch up on the last 7 weeks.

Starting with the week Neno took off after Adalyn was born...

My sweet husband got a glimpse of what my day is like and now has a new appreciation for what I do as a mom on a daily basis and what it is now like with three.

Here is a picture of what happens when daddy turns his back and Annabelle plays in the water while he mows the yard. She was soaking from head to toe and he said forget it and stripped her down...
She loved it... Obviously!!!!
This was also the same day that he attempted grocery shopping with a 19th month old. What should have been a 20 minute trip turned into over an hour. When I asked if she fought him on getting in the cart, he said he never tried and just let her walk around Wal-Mart with him. It is a wonder he got out of the store at all.
Did I metion that on this particular day, he was only responsible for one child since Ava Grace went to her last days of PDO.
What will happen if I ever leave him with all three????

No comments:

Post a Comment