Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Family Comes to Town

In my attempt to keep catching up, I am going back to Memorial Day Weekend...

Family came to town!! There was still plenty of family that hadn't met Adalyn so one week after her birth, another wave of family joined us. Her Aunts (Neno's Sisters) - Cheetah (Charity) and CJ (Carrie) and grandparents (my mom/dad) - Nana and Papaw, came to town.

Here are some of the sweet pics with them with Adalyn...
















Her cousins Noah and Brynn also joined us to play with Ava Grace and Annabelle. They all have so much fun together.
















In the midst of them being here, my husband decided to take on a home improvement project. We have been talking about extending our patio for a long time and instead of building a deck, we decided to use the remaining flagstone that used to cover our front yard. He and my parents tilled up the dirt, added dirt and leveled the ground. Then over the next few days/nights, we layed rock - well, I supervised! It looks so good and opened up room on the porch for us to actually enjoy sitting there.



Did I mention that Neno had a lot of help...






Ava Grace found a friend while we were working on the rocks. Apparently, a baby dove fell into our yard while learning to fly. He struggled and she thought she needed to love on him. I think she may have loved a little too much - if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment