Friday, April 13, 2012

2 months ago


10 weeks ago today, I gave birth to this precious boy. I seem to always take his picture on the go so instead of a cute sign or onesie, I guess his monthly markers will be taken in the carseat. All creativity is lost with #4 (I truly hope not, but it seems to be this way).

I took this picture on his two month birthday, April 3rd, right before Neno and I walked out the door to take him to Midland. Poor baby was circumsized that day. Since he was born at home, this was the best option  - in Midland with a Mohel. I would ellaborate, but it is not a fun topic and it could be its own blog.

At Landis' two month Dr. appointment...

Height: 24 3/4 inches
Weight: 12 lbs 5 oz

He is off the charts on height (97+%) and pushing it in the weight department (90%). He is definitely a health boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment