Friday, May 6, 2011

Packing Up


















I have packed our first box!!

We SOLD our house! We went under contract over Easter and our 10 day option period ended yesterday. We will close on June 3rd and then we are going country!!

I am so excited! God was involved in this plan, every step of the way! I wanted it to sell quickly, but I also wanted to wait until Ava Grace was out of school to have to move. We sold after about a month on the market and Ava Grace is out of school by May 27th. He is so good!

Now, I need to get back to it. I only have about 100 more boxes to go. In almost six years of living in this house we have accumulated a lot of stuff, not to mention that we have added two kiddos to our clan. This should be fun (Can you sense the sarcasm in my writing?).

4 comments:

  1. So glad everything went through! I know how stressful it is... Excited for y'all! Good luck with the move and can't wait to see your new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I read PHS and thought this was an old box you had kept from back in the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it had a bunch of yearbooks, or cheer jackets inside. Too funny

    ReplyDelete