Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Day to Celebrate 7 Years

Sunday was our 7 year anniversary!!! 7 years ago, I married this handsome man in my parents backyard. And other than the birth of our three beautiful girls, it was the greatest day of my life.

These are just a few of my favorite pictures from that amazing day...

To celebrate, I decided that I was going to make our plans. I always put an undo amount of pressure on my husband to deliver on big occasions, like this one. Though he always comes through and even surprises me, now and then, I thought I would take the reins on this one.

I have had a gift card to Woodhouse Spa for over 5 months that I have been dying to use. WE put it to use on Saturday. I treated my husband to his first massage and our first "Duet Massage". It was fabulous!! Neno felt a little awkward at first but by the time we were done, he thought it was awesome. I definitely think we will be doing that again!!

And since my wonderful bro-in-law and sis-in-law had taken our kiddos for the night - yes, you read that correctly - we took advantage of a quiet house, had our favorite pizza from Orlando's and watched a movie. It was perfect!! No crying, no kids getting out of bed, no worrying that they were watching the movie through the play room window (Ava Grace and Avatar - that should have been another post) and just plan peace and quiet. Thanks J & B!!! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as the girls did! They weren't ready to come home yesterday.

It was perfect! It was exactly what I wanted, without the pressure on Neno and I know he loved it too. It was his kind of romantic evening.

I love you, babe. Thank you for 7 amazing years of marriage and for 11 years of being my Prince Charming. I don't know where I would be without you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment