Friday, May 15, 2009

FIVE Amazing Years

Five years ago today, I married my very best friend. I don't say it enough but I truly consider myself the luckiest woman in the world. Neno is kind, giving, focused, loving, talented, an amazing father, a Godly man and he absolutely completes me.

When we started dating in 2000, we eventually chose our song "Keeper of the Stars" by Tracy Byrd and I must say that God definitely had a hand in putting us together and making us a family. I am thankful for that everyday.

Here is a glimpse at one of the most amazing days of my life. Most people think I am crazy when I say that I would go back and do it all again. I loved being engaged, I loved planning a wedding and most of all, I loved standing in front of our friends and family and marrying the man of my dreams.


To my husband, this remains one of the best days for me as it is a marker of the amazing 9 years that we have spent as a couple and the past 5 as man and wife. You are my best friend and all of the best parts of me. I love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Made me tear-y! Yall are so cute, and the best of friends to us! I just wish I was at the wedding!!! =) Congrats on 5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post.....thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete