Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Announcing Landis Doc

 This gorgeous boy turned one month old over the weekend and I actually got his announcements out so that they hit mailboxes as he turned one month! How is that for planning (ha, I wish)? It really was pure coincidence. Either way, I can't believe Landis has been in our lives for a month!!

At one week old, my amazingly talented friend, Monica took his new born pictures and then went on to create the following masterpiece!!! I love them!!

 I have to admit, I was a little torn on who these should go to. I mainly sent them to family and some friends, but I hesitated in sending them to some friends as they had already seen him 2, 3, 4 times in the last month. I figured they were a little over the fact that we had a new baby. I didn't want it to be over kill. Is that weird? So if you are one of those friends who didn't get one, it doesn't mean I don't love you. In fact, if you really want one, I have extra.

Thanks again, Monica! I love all his pictures and adore these announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment