Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Brydson Family New Year

I adore my family and was so excited when they decided to come spend New Year's weekend with us so that I didn't have to travel and we could be together to complete the holiday season. Unfortunately, we weren't all together as we were missing Wayne, Melissa, Keelie and Westin.
Mom and Dad arrived on Wednesday, while B, Molly and crew came on Friday. It was a short weekend but so worth it and the kids went non-stop the entire time.
 Bubba and Neno bonded over beer, fire, cooking out and shooting at stuff. B shot a prarie dog and Wills shot a crane. He was one happy kid as it was the first thing he ever shot! It is being mounted - who knows where it will go, but it is getting done.
 I am continually in awe of these two people. They are Godly, amazing parents and so generous with their time, love, friendship, etc. Thanks B and Molly for making the trip. I know it was a long drive, but we loved every minute of you being here. I just wish we could do it more!!!

 Have I mentioned in previous blogs that we love smores? It seems like they have become a staple when we are all together. I also think we all just love to sit and talk by a good fire.
 The kids all rode Jose and Cadillac and had a ball until Jose got a little excited and decided to trot with AG and Marlee on him. AG quickly jerked the reigns and when Jose crow hopped (a little)...they quickly jumped off. It was a little more than they could handle.
Molly snapped this picture of me and my dad. Pretty cute and...look at the belly!!!

Of course, the weekend flew, but we made great memories, got to share a little of our world with our family and loved every minute of it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment