Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanksgiving in pictures... Finally!

I am thankful for all of the following and so much more! This was a great Thanksgiving spent with my side of the family on Lake Buchanan. The kids love being with cousins and they can't get enough of being outside and chasing each other. It is preiceless!! Though I didn't get pictures of everyone in the family, I adore them all and feel so blessed to have been born a Brydson! I love you all and the times that we get to share! 
Tea Party at Nana's doll table. Doesn't it look like it was made for her?

Golf cart rides, or just a good place to sit and talk...

So serious. Of course when it comes to baseball, who isn't?


Precious cousins, Keelie and Emma Beth.

Someone had a little too much Turkey.

Can you tell that these girls love each other?

Love these two!! I think this is such a good picture out by the firepit.

I think the smore attacked Marlee but she isn't complaining!

Forever with the Horns. Really, Emma Beth, that could break my camera!!

Annabelle couldn't get enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment