Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Adalyn is 10 Months old today!


















Look at my little drool machine. I cannot believe in 2 months we will be celebrating her first birthday. Ugh! That makes this momma want to cry!

Sweet Addie Mae, at 10 months you:
  • Have 6 big girl teeth. I just love when you smile big and show them all off. So cute!
  • Drool a ton! Just look at this picture. Your chin tells it all.
  • Can crawl across the house in nothing flat.
  • Love your daddy. You will pull up on his legs, dive out of my arms and reach for him whenever you see him.
  • I think you got over your clingy stage when we were with family over Spring break. I hope.
  • Pull up on all of the furniture and have started cruising all around it.
  • Love your sisters and they can sure make you laugh.
  • Are just so much fun! I can't believe you are already so big.
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment