Monday, March 14, 2011

9 months (and a few weeks) old

I am behind - AGAIN! But I have a good excuse. 3 sick kiddos for almost a month straight will take it out of you and put you behind in the blogging department. Forgive me for cheating you all and Adalyn out of a 9 month scrapbook page. If you recall, this was also her valentine. I just tweaked it a little. Sorry.

At 9 months you:
  • Are crawling very fast and everywhere
  • Pulling up and cruising the furniture
  • Eating whatever we eat
  • Babbling like crazy
  • Smiling all the time
  • You also ran 103.5 fever this month (scary for a momma)
  • You have started clinging to your daddy and me when we try to pass you off to someone or leave you at church, etc.
  • You are totally favoring your daddy these days which makes a momma a little sad, but you still love me too!
We continue to love you more everyday and couldn't imagine our world without you in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment