Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Annabelle goes to school, too!

I obviously made a big deal of Ava Grace going to Kindergarten yesterday - understandably! But, what I didn't mention is that Annabelle got to go to school, too! She started PDO yesterday. She will go every Monday and Wednesday. It is a good thing, too, since this is what she looked like when Ava Grace headed out yesterday!

























Of course, she had all the gear too! I appliqued her backpack with a cow - we love cows!!! Her Nana made her a nap mat cover, too and she had her very own lunch bag. She was set.

























I dropped her off at 9 and she was ready!! I told her I was going bye-bye so she gave me a kiss and this is what I heard as I walked out the door:

"Bye-Bye, Mommy" "Lub ooo (love you)" "Bye-bye, Mommy" "Lub ooo, Mommy"

I took this as Annabelle speak for see ya, go away, I got this! She is so big!

She had a great day, but I did get a little note that she didn't always get along with the other girls in the class. We gotta work on that. She might just be putting her sister aggression off on those poor girls. We will see how that goes.


Ava Grace"s first day report:

Me: How's was school today?

Ava Grace: Mrs. Wood asked me to stop whistling and I promise that I stopped.



Me: Did you fall asleep during rest time?

Ava Grace: Nap time is too quick. I might not got to school tomorrow so that I can rest. It was just too quick and I was super duper tired.



Neno: Did you make new friends at school?

Ava Grace: I met Hunter, Lucas, Joshua... (does anyone else see a pattern)

Neno: What about the girls?

Ava Grace: Oh yeah, I met Ellen and Keeli, too.



It was a great day for both girls and for this mommy, too. There just wasn't enough time for me to get my list of to-dos taken care of. There is always Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment