Friday, March 6, 2009

Game Day!!

It is Friday!!! I am sure that some people would give me a hard time for being excited about a Friday since I am at home with my girls (everyday is Friday, right??), but Friday is Falls' Family game night!! We get together with Jeremy and Beth and any other friends that would like to join us and play dominoes or board games or something. I love it! It is a great end to the week and a great way to start the weekend with my hubby! Tonight, we are headed to J & B's with our friends Travis and Melissa and their sweet baby Jackson.

I am also a happy girl today because my husband came home at lunch with a new mattress. I had just come home from a play date with Amelia and Belle and he called to see if I was home and could help him unload it. Of course, I had to try it out so I took a 45 minute power nap this afternoon and it was amazing. We have been sleeping on the worst possible mattress for almost 5 years now. Neno finally agreed this week that we had to have a new one and man did he pick a good one. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Anyway, Neno just got home and we are headed out!!!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment