Wednesday, November 9, 2011

No. 4

So I posted about it on Facebook in August and I am 29 weeks, so I have definitely talked about it, but sadly, I don't think I have posted a thing about expecting No. 4.

Yes, we really are having another kid! Yes, we know what causes it! And yes, we are crazy... about our kids! This one will be no different! We aren't finding out what this one is, but boy or girl, we will be just as crazy about him/her!

I have felt really good throughout this pregnancy, which is a blessing since for the first 3 weeks, we were living with Jeremy and Beth. Then, we moved into our house and started renovations. Plus, I am chasing 3 active girls. Maybe I felt great, because we were in denial for quite a while. So much for Taking Control of Your Own Fertility. I was not in control. God was and is!!

Anyway, I cannot believe how quickly this one has flown and how I really don't want to know until the delivery what this one is. Does that mean, subconciously, I know it is a girl and will adore her upon arrival no matter what or is it a boy and I want the grand surprise? Who knows.

At this point, I definitely feel pregnant, look pregnant (finally, I hate the transition where you just look like maybe and no one wants to ask), and feel this precious child move all of the time. In fact, this one is the most active of all. This one doesn't care if I am sitting, standing or walking (which is just a strange feeling).

I feel better now, I did so well at journaling about the other 3 pregnancies and doing some blogging (I think), but have totally dropped the ball on this one. Sorry, baby! I have a feeling I will be saying that or feeling that way a lot. I hope that means this one will be patient and layed back. I need that to be the case. I pray for that in this child.

February 2, will be here before I know it. That is crazy!!!!!

Oh, and to answer another question that might be looming in your brains... yes, I am using midwives again. We are having this one at home! Pray they make it this time. Though I love the thought of it just being Neno and I again, he would have a heart attack if it happened a second time. And since we have had the other three without family present, they are all hoping that they are here for this one's arrival. Here's hoping it all comes together, but we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Y'all make beautiful babies!! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Such a blessing babies are. Congrats on another sweetie!

    ReplyDelete