Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A long ride home

This happened in July , but it can't be forgotten...

Neno took Ava Grace to Uncle MeMe's to saddle up the horses for a ride from his house to ours, a little over 4 miles. They set out about 10 and made it to our house at 11:30 or so. It was a long, hot ride home, but I am pretty sure they all enjoyed it. They did decide not to make the trip back and instead went and picked up a trailer and came back for the horses.

I should also mention that Annabelle started the trip with them, but not long into it, I got a call to come pick her up. I found the most precious thing on the side of the dirt road (Neno was about 30 yards away), just waving me down. She didn't want to ride anymore. I thought maybe it was because it was too long or hot, but no, she wanted her own horse. Of course!!

What a great memory made!

No comments:

Post a Comment