Sunday, June 5, 2011

One Year Old


Is this the cutest thing you have ever seen? Okay, so I am biased, but I did and still do think that Adalyn's invitations turned out so well. I shared the front in my last post, but this was the back. LOVE IT!!

As for my baby girl, she has been one for almost 2 weeks. I cannot believe it. Has it really been a year since we, Neno and I, delivered this precious child at home, by ourselves. Crazy!!

The midwives told me before I had her that she would be my atypical child and boy has she been.
She was 2 days late.
She crawled before the other 2.
She had teeth before her sisters did.
She doesn't look like Ava Grace or Annabelle. She IS Neno.
She cuddles and the other two weren't big cuddlers.
She is a thumbsucker.
She is really blonde.
She is our RUNT...

At her one year appointment:
Weight: 19lbs. 5oz. - 25%
Height: 30.5 in - 90%
Head: 18.?? - 95%

Just this week, she started taking steps. Out of no where, she let go of the chair in the kitchen and took 6 steps toward me. I was so excited!! Since then, she has taken steps here and there. It will be no time and she will be off and running with her sisters.

Oh, I almost forgot... though she has been babbling for a while now, this week, she was calling me Mama Mama. Melts my heart.

We adore you Adalyn Mae and our lives wouldn't be the same without. I look forward to watching your personality continue to develop. You definitely have you own way and are starting to hold your own with your sisters. I can't wait for all the years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment