Friday, April 22, 2011

11 Months Old - Happy Easter


Our Adalyn Mae is 11 Months old today. I cannot believe it. I sat down with my fabulous friend Monica today to start working on her invitations for her 1st birthday.

As of today:

  • You still smile a lot
  • You adore your sisters, except for when Beastie (Annabelle) makes you cry (she is still a little rough)
  • You are trying to stand up on your own. You have done it at least three times for about 2 seconds - I think it counts
  • You weigh 17 lbs 5 oz - you are tall but itty bitty
  • You love to be outside but bear crawl because you don't like the grass or rocks on your knees
  • You are still the most cuddly of the three Falls girls. You will just put your head on our shoulders and it just makes us melt


We love you Adalyn Mae and though we celebrate you being in our lives everyday, we can't wait to celebrate your birthday. My, oh my, how the year did fly!

Happy 11 month birthday - Adalyn Mae and Happy Easter to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment