Monday, January 24, 2011

Addy Mae - 8 Months Old

Saturday, January 22nd, was Adalyn Mae's 8 month birthday, but it was a crazy day/weekend so I missed it by a few days. In fact, I didn't even take her picture until today. I was trying to squeeze it in between naps and picking up sisters so please excuse the sweet potatoes on her cheek. In fact, I think I have an 8 month pic like this of Annabelle, as well.

At 8 months, you...
  • Are officially a crawler - a very fast one!
  • Love big girl food more than your baby food. In fact, you had Chick-fil A for your 8 month birthday dinner and LOVED it!
  • You love to grunt at us when you eat. I think you are trying to tell us that we aren't going fast enough.
  • You babble a lot. My favorite is "ma, ma, ma, ma". I know you are really talking to me.
  • You stand up in your bed all the time and love to do it in the middle of naptime and just scream at us. Daddy is a sucker and comes straight to your rescue. I on the other hand, will come and lay you back down so that you can finish your nap (meal old mommy).
  • Between December and January, you gained 2 pounds, from 14-16. We switched your formula and though you still spit up a lot, it isn't nearly as bad as it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment