Saturday, September 11, 2010

No More Training Wheels

I went to a meeting on Thursday at Ava Grace's school and while I was sitting in her classroom I received a text that said...

Ava Grace can ride her bike with no training wheels!

My response was - NO WAY!!!

This is what I returned home to find...
She called both sets of grandparents before she went to bed and was so excited to tell them of her new accomplishment.
The funniest part was her leaving a message for her PawPaw - she rattled on about how she rode her bike all by herself without training wheels and that she loved him. She must have repeated herself at least three times before she decided she was done. And to top it off, she almost said Amen in there somewhere. She was so excited. I think she forgot that she was talking to Nana and PawPaw's machine and not Jesus. Sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment