Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Part II

Okay, so now it is Friday and I thought I would have the rest of the weekend's happenings posted by now - Not so Much!!!

I have found that after a full house and a full weekend of activities, it takes me, my girls and my house a week to recover. Plus, we are all fighting off sinus infections. Yuck!

As for the rest of the Easter weekend, I am just going to do a quick recap.

Saturday: I played with my new camera. I bought Carol's (Neno's Mom) camera - Canon Rebel. It is about 4 years old and looks like it just came out of the box, but all of us Falls know that is not the case.

Annabelle got to be my first subject.

Everyone came to our house for dinner and when it started to rain, the kids had to go play in it!!


Sunday brought all of our family together again for an amazing Easter Service at Experience Life. God is doing amazing things through E-Life. Check out Chris's blog (http://www.chrisgalanos.com/) to see some pics of the service and the beautiful crosses that Neno built for the service. I have such a talented husband.

After Church, it was back to our house for family pics, Easter egg hunt and lunch...


God is so Good!! I have to thank Him for sending his Son to die for us!! That is what Easter is all about, new life!! We are so blessed to get to celebrate that with family and friends!!!!

1 comment:

  1. glad to know that you blog....I will have to keep up with you now....take care of yourself....oh...and by the way....your family is gorgeous....steph

    ReplyDelete